Conclusion: God calls His people to be wholly transformed by the Gospel and to minister that same Gospel – in both proclamation and acts of justice – to the world around us, to the praise of His glorious grace.
1. The preaching of the Gospel message alone transforms lives eternally. Romans 1:16; 10:13-14; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
2. God’s people are to live transformed lives. Genesis 18:19; 1 Peter 1:14
3. A transformed life includes both individual moral behavior and just interaction with the culture. Leviticus 19; Luke 10:25-37
4. Conclusive evidence of Jesus as the Christ was that He preached the gospel and ministered justice to the world. Luke 4:16-30; Mark 1:32-39; Romans 5:6-10
5. Conclusive evidence of a man being a Christian will be whether He was a minister of justice in the world. Matthew 25:31-46; Galatians 6:7-10; James 2:14-17; 1 John 3:14b-17